Version No. 1 of June 18, 2023
1. Terms and definitions
In this user agreement, the following terms and definitions are used:
Personal Account – a set of protected pages of the site created as a result of user registration and available when entering his authentication data (email address and password) in the fields provided for this on the site.
User – a person who has concluded an Agreement with the Administrator by accepting an offer located at the network address: https://info-box.net
Registration is a procedure as a result of which a user becomes a user of a specific site with certain access rights to a certain limited amount of functions of this site.
Website – an Internet resource located at: https://info-box.net
Agreement – this User Agreement.
The Parties are the Administrator and the User.
A commodity is a product of intellectual labor intended for exchange by purchase and sale. Within the framework of this Agreement, we are talking about electronic goods.
A service is an action or a set of sequential actions that bring a useful result to the User and close his need. Within the framework of this agreement, we are talking about development and design services in the field of e-commerce.
A license is a legal instrument that determines the use and distribution of software (software code and design) protected by copyright.
Administrator – self-employed Medov Yuri Olegovich, TIN 370217685000.
2. Agreement with the terms of the agreement
2.1. Agreement — a public offer (in accordance with Clause 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation), which you accept (accept) by performing the following actions together:
• familiarize yourself with the terms of the Agreement;
• enter reliable and up-to-date information (your own and valid email address) in the registration form on the website https://info-box.net , enter additional information about yourself, which are located in the registration form;
• click the "Register" or "Log in" button in the completed registration form.
2.2. Attention! If you do not agree with the terms of the Agreement, do not register on the Site and do not use its services.
3. Registration on the website
3.1. Registration is carried out by filling in all the necessary fields of the form at: https://info-box.net . When registering, the User chooses his own password to access his Personal Account. The password can be changed by the User at any time after registration.
3.2. The User is obliged to ensure the security and safety of the password. In case of loss or compromise of the password, as well as in case of illegal acquisition by third parties of access to the Personal Account, the User is obliged to immediately inform the Administrator about this by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Until the moment of receipt of such a message, all actions performed using the User's Personal Account will be considered committed by the User himself.
4. Personal Account
4.1. Upon completion of registration, the User gets access to the Personal Account.
In your Personal Account, you can:
a) view the information:
• about personal personal data;
• about orders available and completed by the User;
• about products added to favorites.
b) change personal personal data:
c) manage your selected products;
d) add a message to orders and re-order the Goods.
4.2. The User has the right to send a request to the Administrator to delete his Personal Account. To do this, the User sends an application in free form to the email address email@example.com . The administrator deletes the Personal Account within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt of the application.
5. Products and services on the website
5.1.1. The Product Catalog is located at: https://info-box.net
The following information about the Products is available to the User:
• demo version;
• additional services;
• left reviews (if any).
5.1.2. Products on the site are video clips. They are provided to the Buyer after payment confirmation in the archive.
5.1.3. Access to the Goods is carried out through the Personal Account. Products that the User tried to pay for, but did not complete the payment, are displayed in the Personal Account as canceled. The products that the User has paid for are displayed in the Personal Account as paid.
6. Financial conditions
6.1. The Administrator provides free access to the following materials and resources on the Site:
• demo versions of Goods and Services;
• other functionality of the Site, the description of which is missing or the essence of which is not supposed to charge any fee for use.
6.2. General financial conditions for paid services.
6.2.1. The Administrator sets the cost of each Product and Service by publishing such cost on the page with the description of this Product or Service. The Administrator has the right to change their cost at any time at his discretion. At the same time, the cost of Goods or Services already paid by the User does not change either in the direction of increase or decrease.
6.2.2. The Administrator has the right to provide individual Users with discounts for the purchase of Goods and Services. The amount of the discount, the procedure and conditions for its provision are determined by the Administrator at his discretion in accordance with the rules of promotions and contests posted by the Administrator on the Website.
6.2.3. The Administrator has the right to provide any additional services to the User without charging a separate fee.
6.2.4. Other financial conditions for paid services are contained in the offer for the conclusion of a contract for the provision of paid services and the sale of electronic goods (for individuals and legal entities).
7. Restrictions on the use of the site
7.1. The User is prohibited from:
• copy, publish, transmit, reproduce, use, without the permission of the Administrator, in whole or in part, the results of intellectual activity contained on the Site (including the program code or part of the Site code, its design), except in cases where such a function is directly provided on the Site (for example, "Share" / "Make a repost");
• modify: modify, delete, supplement the results of intellectual activity contained on the Site and the software part of the Site;
• post personal data of third parties on the Site without their consent;
• to place advertisements, commercial offers, campaign information and any other intrusive information on the Website, in the Personal Account, chats and newsletters for Users, and in any other way to use the Website and the data provided by the Administrator for the above-mentioned advertising, commercial purposes, except in cases where the placement of such information is directly agreed with the Administrator;
• use obscene language, carry out or disseminate information containing calls for mass riots, extremist activities, participation in mass (public) events held in violation of the established procedure, disseminate information necessary to obtain the results of intellectual activity.
8. Violations of the Agreement
8.1. In case of violation by the User of the terms of the Agreement, the legislation of the Russian Federation, the norms of morality and morality or technical requirements, the Administrator has the right to choose:
• block or delete your Personal Account;
• prohibit or restrict access by User credentials to certain or all functions of the Site;
• restrict the User's access to the chat organized by the Administrator;
• terminate the User's access to the Personal Account, Goods and Services, including those paid for in advance by the User.
8.2. In case of violation by the User of the payment procedure established by Section 6 of the Agreement, the Administrator has the right, at his discretion, to completely block the User's access to Goods and Services from the day following the day of payment delay, unilaterally terminate the service agreement and return the User overpaid funds in proportion to the amount of work done and Goods provided.
9. Procedure for resolving disputes and claims
9.1. All disputes, disagreements and claims that may arise in connection with the conclusion, execution, modification, termination or invalidation of the Agreement, the Parties will seek to resolve through negotiations. The Party who has claims and/or disagreements sends a message to the other Party indicating the claims and/or disagreements that have arisen.
The User's message about the claims and/or disagreements that have arisen should be sent by the User to the Administrator at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , as well as duplicated in the feedback form on the website https://info-box.net .
The Administrator's message about the claims and /or disagreements that have arisen is sent by the Administrator to the User at the User's email address specified during registration on the Site, or in any other way that allows recording the fact of sending.
9.2. If the reply to the message is not received by the Party sending the message within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of sending the relevant message, or if the Parties do not come to an agreement on the claims and/or disagreements that have arisen, the dispute is subject to judicial resolution.
10. Changing the terms of the Agreement
10.1. The Administrator has the right to unilaterally change the terms of the Agreement at any time at his discretion, and such changes come into force at the time of publication of the new version of the Agreement on the Website. Continued use of the Website and the Personal Account will mean the User's consent to the terms of the new version of the Agreement.